What's new

Smoking with your ladies

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Never really been interested in my girl smoking as well. She's always been fine with me smoking cigars, and never had an issue being with me when I smoked inside or in the truck, etc. I just have to open a window, and she's good with it.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Im one of the lucky ones, my girl loves cigars. She will hang with me while I smoke and usually grabs one for herself too. A humidor of her own is definitely in her future.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
My wife hates it. She wilk never go down that road unfortunately. The idea of unwinding after work with my woman and a cigar, has always appealed to me.
I'm with ya. My wife F'ing hate me smoking cigars. Comments every time I smoke one, buy one, and or talk about them. Hahaha consider yourself lucky if your lady will smoke with you. But just so I am not painting a negative picture of my wife to you, it's because we have lost a few loved ones to cancer.

Heath
I'm with you man! if I have a cigar outside, when I come in I got to hear how I stink! If we are with other people at a BBQ or something she won't say anything though.
Do you get the evil look every time you go into the Humi?
Same here with party's and Get togethers.
I just don't touch my humi with her around

Heath
LOL: I can't help it though. I just ignore "The Look". She shakes her head and goes back to whatever she was doing.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
My wife hates it. She wilk never go down that road unfortunately. The idea of unwinding after work with my woman and a cigar, has always appealed to me.
I'm with ya. My wife F'ing hate me smoking cigars. Comments every time I smoke one, buy one, and or talk about them. Hahaha consider yourself lucky if your lady will smoke with you. But just so I am not painting a negative picture of my wife to you, it's because we have lost a few loved ones to cancer.

Heath
I'm with you man! if I have a cigar outside, when I come in I got to hear how I stink! If we are with other people at a BBQ or something she won't say anything though.
Do you get the evil look every time you go into the Humi?
Same here with party's and Get togethers.
I just don't touch my humi with her around

Heath
LOL: I can't help it though. I just ignore "The Look". She shakes her head and goes back to whatever she was doing.
Hahaha nice

As much as she hates it she did buy me my Humi.

Heath

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Shit. My wife takes my smokes all the time. Gave Her a HU Half corona tonight and she wasn't feeling it. Took my CQ1 I was smoking :( all good though... Got out a '07 CoRo to replace my missing smoke. Win!

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
My wife won't smoke but she will have a beer while I sit outside and have a stick. I'm glad she doesn't smoke, then i'd have to share!

Rating - 82.4%
36   6   0
Im one of the lucky guys. My girlfriend doesn't mind that I smoke cigars. She lets me have my guy time in the man cave smoking my cigar, talking on her and in the chat. She even brings me in a drink, desert and has been getting into flavor infused cigars. So she will come in and hangout and smoke. I set up one of my desk tops as hers as I don't want to have the infused cigars with my non infused.
She also just passed her bow safety course and hunter safety course so we will be hunting soon.

Gotta say ive very lucky with her.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Im one of the lucky guys. My girlfriend doesn't mind that I smoke cigars. She lets me have my guy time in the man cave smoking my cigar, talking on her and in the chat. She even brings me in a drink, desert and has been getting into flavor infused cigars. So she will come in and hangout and smoke. I set up one of my desk tops as hers as I don't want to have the infused cigars with my non infused.
She also just passed her bow safety course and hunter safety course so we will be hunting soon.

Gotta say ive very lucky with her.
Seems like a few of you guys got keepers kudos to y'all

"Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar."

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Be careful what you wish for. To me one of the best parts of this hobby is being able to relax with your thoughts... Does my wife sometimes hang with me when I smoke a cigar? Sure. Would I want her to be a herfing buddy. No way.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Same. However she claims its because they take so long to smoke and "smell like old man". She likes to say that I am a 25 year old man living the life of a 65 year old. But occasionally she will sit out side and smoke some hookah while I smoke a cigar and make comments about how I spend too much time outside when I smoke and should be inside with her, so I tell her ill start smoking them inside. Haha. She hates when I say that. In fact shes glaring at me as I write this because I told her I was gonna put that.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
This is me too. Especially since I've gotten into pipes lately too. Ask me if I care though? :)

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
My gf likes the smell of most of the cigars I have smoked and has no problem hanging out with me while I smoke. I am sure she would try them if she wanted to but the habit is expensive enough for me so I dont push it hahaha

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Same. However she claims its because they take so long to smoke and "smell like old man". She likes to say that I am a 25 year old man living the life of a 65 year old.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
This is me too. Especially since I've gotten into pipes lately too. Ask me if I care though? :)
+1 here as well. My wife has been fairly accepting of my newfound cigar hobby, she just worries about potential health risks. Now the pipe, she said it's for old people and I could have one when I'm 60.
That being said, I've currently got my BOTL Pipe Newbie Sampler in the works with Grrrrr! :ccool:
I can see it now... "Look what one of the BOTL guys sent me honey!" She can't get mad about a "gift" can she? :innocent:

-Clint
"It's on like Graunke Kong!"

Last edited:

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Be careful what you wish for. To me one of the best parts of this hobby is being able to relax with your thoughts... Does my wife sometimes hang with me when I smoke a cigar? Sure. Would I want her to be a herfing buddy. No way.
I feel the opposite. I'd prefer her to be my herfing buddy. I could care less if she actually smokes (prefer she doesn't actually, way cheaper!), but I'd rather spend an evening hanging out with my wife than anyone else on the planet. Sure the occasional guys' night herfing is a blast, and I won't turn down an invitation to herf with a friend if I can make it, but for an ordinary weeknight with nothing else goin' on, I'll pick my wife over just about anyone.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
My Girlfriend started out our relationship hating cigars and wouldn't even sit out near me when i had one, this summer she started to sit with me and then i finally got her to try one. A Perdomo Champagne 10th Anniversary...... And she really enjoyed the smoke. Now every few times i go out now she'll have a Cigar w/ me. Its nice relaxing with her and it not seeming like im forcing her to be outside while i smoke, shes an acid Kuba Kuba fan now.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
When I met my wife she didn't smoke. At this point I kinda hate myself for getting her into cigars cause she has a rather discerning pallete and smokes all my Opus... No. 5s especially, those are her go to smoke. She doesn't like larger ring gauge cigars (in before penis jokes) and only smokes one a week really, but I like having her with me sometimes when I am sitting having a stick, gives us a chance to just sit and talk.