What's new

snowing in Hell?

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
You wussie's, we just had 8 inches, about 16 for the year so far. This damm stuff won't melt until at least June. :cursing::cursing:

If you guys would like to come up and shovel, I can cook up some steaks, and supply some smokes.
:help:

:stretchgr:stretchgr

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
No snow here but plenty of rain,,,good for my cigars, though as the RH makes them nice to smoke in,,the smoke just hangs heavy. Always looking for the positive angle in life. I used to live in KC and hate the snow and ice which is why I left.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
It snowed here in Dallas (about 4 hours north of Houston) last night, and there's still some small snowy patches here and there in the shadows of my backyard.

We typically get 1 or 2 snowy days per year up here in North Texas. Once about every 7 or 8 years (like last year) we get enough to actually make snowmen. LOL

I hate the cold; I don't think I could live any farther north than I am right now!

amgracing

///M POWERRR
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
and to think im moving up to somewhere that has a record snowfall of 53 feet in one year year... but gets an average of 500 inches per season and has about 17 feet of snow on the mountain at any given time...