What's new

SNS Kit Packs Inquiry

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Anyone know MSRP if a kit? Kit fiver? Seen them go for tons of diff prices (slightly over $60 Shipped recently) and I’m assuming I was considered to be “grossly profiting” as my thread was deleted (I think since I can’t find it and did not receive any msg to inform me, etc)

Intention to deceive or grossly profit wasn’t there but curious what price is considered MSRP for these? Thanks guys!

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
honestly 11-12 dollars per stick for SnS stuff seems fair since you cant get em anywhere else, and more "LE" type tat stuff runs in the 10-15 range. I doubt it's possible to actually find an "official" msrp for a stick that is part of a yearly paid purchase bundle of stuff.

but there will always be someone to complain and tattle even if the price is pretty fair

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
honestly 11-12 dollars per stick for SnS stuff seems fair since you cant get em anywhere else, and more "LE" type tat stuff runs in the 10-15 range. I doubt it's possible to actually find an "official" msrp for a stick that is part of a yearly paid purchase bundle of stuff.

but there will always be someone to complain and tattle even if the price is pretty fair
Yeah that’s what I figured but I just wanted to throw some feelers out there...no worries, I just didn’t know where my post went lol and then I saw that reminder thread so I figured it was directed towards me and I’m sure others but never was it my intention to rape you guys