What's new

So Cal Beach Herf 3/31/12

jjon90

CRA Member
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Dave says it's okay for you to miss. but you still have to send your wife!! :peace:
:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:yes:

Now I know that Pat's pie is being served, I may have to skip the wedding!!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
LOL I said that, but reading it makes it sound so much worse than it was. Anyhow, Can't wait to sit down and have smoke with you guys again. The kid has a game at noon but it'll be over by 2 and i'll be there right after that. hate to miss the morning, but i'm the coach.

jjon90

CRA Member
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
We can all pitch in for a Charter bus, picking up brothers along the route..

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
There's a good chance that I may need a ride.... :/

My wife's car needs a new ECM, which may take a few days for the part to come in from Ford.

I know this is a lot to ask, but just wondering if anyone is coming from the San Fernando Valley area (or passing through it on the way South) who may be able to pick me up?

(I thought of Chuck, but I think he's still a maybe...I'll call him a bit later)

Of course I'll be happy to split gas $$, et al.

Please LMK....

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
There's a good chance that I may need a ride.... :/

My wife's car needs a new ECM, which may take a few days for the part to come in from Ford.

I know this is a lot to ask, but just wondering if anyone is coming from the San Fernando Valley area (or passing through it on the way South) who may be able to pick me up?

(I thought of Chuck, but I think he's still a maybe...I'll call him a bit later)

Of course I'll be happy to split gas $$, et al.

Please LMK....
Clint,

We can pick you up Saturday but we are staying Sat night. Can you get a ride home or can someone put Clint up Sat?

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
WTG Chuck!! i'll take coffee!! Mark would love some too!! he'll be there earlier than me! i hope to get there around 10.

i'll take care of the paper products, including the red solo cups!!

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Clint,

We can pick you up Saturday but we are staying Sat night. Can you get a ride home or can someone put Clint up Sat?
Thanks, Chuck! Although I'm not sure if I want to slum it in your Jag.... :)

Lemme see how the week pans out with my wife's car.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Thanks, Chuck! Although I'm not sure if I want to slum it in your Jag.... :)

Lemme see how the week pans out with my wife's car.
We will have two other people so we will take the Volvo as it sits six comfortably and 10 in a pinch as we learned in San Diego.

We are at the Aliso Creek Inn and are sharing the two story so if you want to crash on the fold out couch downstairs we could probably arrange it.