What's new

So Cal Beach Herf - April 30, 2016

Cigarth Vader

Official Jedi of BOTL.org
Retailer
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
So... Im going to be in So Cal during this HERF and I may be lucky enough to stop by for a smoke or two on my way to SD. Im still trying to work out details for whats happening and when with family and all. Just thought Id throw my hat into this as a maybe.
Niiiiice.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
So... Im going to be in So Cal during this HERF and I may be lucky enough to stop by for a smoke or two on my way to SD. Im still trying to work out details for whats happening and when with family and all. Just thought Id throw my hat into this as a maybe.
Do it bro, See you there!! :)

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
PHEW!!! I though I might have missed this one!. I was gonna be pissed at all yall for not calling me. Now that I looked back at the thread, no one has even wondered if I will be there. Just for that I am going to show up early and reserve the good fire pit and keep it all to my self. So there!!!!:finger:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Busy until the early afternoon, looking forward to attending after work. Maybe 3pm or so.
LMK if I can bring something. I'll gladly chip in for pig expense

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
PHEW!!! I though I might have missed this one!. I was gonna be pissed at all yall for not calling me. Now that I looked back at the thread, no one has even wondered if I will be there. Just for that I am going to show up early and reserve the good fire pit and keep it all to my self. So there!!!!:finger:
Yo...Yo...Yo Dave...Bout time you turned on the radar!...Vicki and I are heading down Friday night...Let's Talk.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'm happy to stop at a store for anything needed. I'll definitely bring some beers. Anyplace sell poke??? @sean Since I'll be flying in with family in tow, cash is probably king... just let me know. I can't wait to see the Baywatch babes, this is that beach right??

Is anyone else staying at the Travelodge hotel across street? Or everyone headed home afterwards?
Got a room Friday night.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
You guys must be serious about getting there early, damn. I'm not a morning person, and, I'll have my family with me. I definitely won't be an 8am arrival. lol

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Oh, and also meant to say... I didn't get a hotel room across the road because @sean said we'll be hitting up TJ that night... either for some crazy bull fighting, or nasty girls. I said I'm just a cigar smoker so his call. :confused:

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Oh, and also meant to say... I didn't get a hotel room across the road because @sean said we'll be hitting up TJ that night... either for some crazy bull fighting, or nasty girls. I said I'm just a cigar smoker so his call. :confused:
Bullfighting is in Sunday afternoons, once a month or so. It's gonna have to be chichonas at adelitas...or we just go home to our wives after a smoke filled day in the sun.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
If we really feel up to an after party, there is a cigar bar about 5 miles from the beach that has a good enough humidor and prices, plus a full bar for us drinkers. They are open until 2 am. Also if anyone can't drive they can crash at my pad. I'm only about 3 miles away.

Mark, check your PMs, you want to get together Friday Night?