What's new

So Cal Beach Herf... Date - October 10, 2015

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
10th looks pretty good for me so far.

Seattle to Laguna Beach
1,188 miles
18 hours driving, not including stops to take a crap, eat, pull over to slap ourselves to wake the F up
Each way

2400 miles / 28mpg? = 85.71 gallons of gas
85.71 x $3.30 = $282.86
CA gas is $3.60 avg
WA gas is $3.08 avg

$174 round trip airfare

Let’s see… hop in car with Steve, spend our vacation time driving down. Dreading the drive back after a debaucherous herf all to save a few bucks.

Or… we both fly down only taking a couple hours each way, getting picked up by Sean because we didn’t want to get a rental car. Enjoying a lot more time herfing and relaxing. Because we had all this extra time, we drink more on the beach. Because we drank more, Sean gets the idea of driving down to Tijuana in hopes of a bullfight coincidentally going on. Somehow getting through the border and into Tijuana only to forget why we went when we see all the nasty girls. Steve decides to use his arm as an advantage to pick up all the ladies who take us back to their hotel. We all wake up at 4pm the next day only to learn Sean’s car is gone. Only option then is to call in the police, Jeff has to come get us. Turning into a Tijuana herf the next night… PRICELESS.
Soooo your saying you'll be there? Cool see you then.

I won't have to come and get you. I'll be with you. Trolley to the border. Cab from there. No muss. No fuss. No worries.
They have Uber in TJ?