What's new

So Cal Beach Herf - October 28, 2017

kcmontie

Choppers, lanceros and cobs
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Sorry I am missing this one. Post up some photos always fun to see the BOTL and SOTL. Have fun. Don't forget the sun screen.

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
So the day started great drinking and smoking and was interrupted for a short period of time by beach police trying to shut down the alcohol. Later that night we partied and smoked it up and then a clown shows up to apparently terrorize the beach and scare kids.

We ended up chasing him off and luckily the cops that came back to probably check on our compliance ended up chasing him and not writing us all tickets.

Clown ran so fast he forgot his shoes though and the police let me take a picture.

Btw- I got to meet some of the best brothers around and now I have a cool story.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I got to say this is the weirdest one ever. We're having a great time and this clown shows up in the middle of the dark and we chased him down the beach. Of course we got this guy from Fort Wayne Indiana look at it as like yep you're in California. Still all in all a beautiful day and I got to meet Hooshner and a bunch of the guys who Regular Show up to this herf.This has to be my favorite herf because you can bring your wife or your girlfriend and sit by the beach smoke cigars and have the totally beautiful day of course until somebody says bring in the Clowns

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
cop: "did you see a clown run by"
me: "yep"

great day! Thanks Mark for the o'dark thirty space reserve. It's amazing we've never lost this space. Danny shows up with his taco cart w built-in flat grill. We ate and ate some more: breakfast burritos w egg, bacon/sausage, cheese, quesadillas, smoked pork tacos... and then he lets the neighbors cook up hotdogs. Best apple pie ever! Thanks Pat. Best beer ever! Alpine Brewery rocks!

Great to see Rex again. Always great to see Chuck and Pat, Mark, Dave, Danny, Sean (he who lives around the corner), and everyone else who ventured out, even for just a few! A shit ton of cigars were passed and smoked.

First time ever being harassed (poured a shit ton of beer out/hid all glass before Laguna Police strolled in). They came back for the encore: clown!

another one for the record book. see y'all next time.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Why does everyone keep calling me a ‘clown’???...Great to see everyone!...Dave, thanks for the Friday night hospitality…Danny, thanks for bring the cart and the great fix’ins…Jeff the pork was delicious!....Chuck, thanks for the great cigars…Pat the pie was wonderful!...Rex thanks for making the trip!