What's new

So Cali Dec 27

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
i like BJ's! good food. reasonable prices. great beer! looks like it's right next store to the lounge! i can be there by 5. maybe 5:30.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
i was just reading up on the party at CP. they're looking to have 125+ out there, so, we'll probably want to be in the lounge early!! i'll plan on leaving san diego around 3. get into town around 4:30. 619-306-0274.

sportsmedjosh

CRA Member: 211528
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Can't make it guys. Was driving the car today and the latch for the hood failed and the hood flipped onto the windshield shattering it and destroying the hood, looks like I'm stuck at home. Have a great time and post up some pics when you guys get back.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I just got home from this event and had an awesome time! I met up with jwintosh and friends before the event at BJ's Pizza. I'm so glad I did. One of the coolest things was walking in with Jeff (free of charge) and having Pete immediately walk over and start chatting with us. (And giving us the latest "secret" info on upcoming projects). I thought it might be hard to talk to Pete with the crowd being so large, but arriving early surely helped. He proceeded to hand out either a mystery cigar or a black robusto. Pete seemed to be readily available to chat all evening long with much of the crowd watching the fights. My impression of Pete would be accommodating. I got him to sign my Frank box (on the inside in red), and the box of Noellas I bought, and swap the Tat ball cap for a Skully, and when I decided I wanted to try the mystery cigar instead of the black robusto, just gave me a mystery cigar too. (I need to find out what these are as it was a fantastic smoke, great flavor with a floral note of sweetness, and that was after smoking a Cruzado). I started feeling like I might be a little too presumptious, but Pete took it all in stride.

To top it all off, I won the raffle but gave the shirt away to Michael since it was a Stone Brewery shirt and I don't drink, and then proceeded to win the raffle again. So every one in our little group of 4 left with some raffle winnings (Jeff and Jeff won previously). So here's a pic of my score, lots of freebies:

(Oh yeah, someone gave me a free slice of BJ's pizza too). What a great night.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
yep! good times!! i love raffles!! jeff (aka Heatmiser) called me just before i left, and, since he was on the way, i hitched a ride with he and his friend Mike. hooked up with Wigwam, who bought me my first beer. Thanks again!! smoked one of Pete's mystery cigars, and it was fantastic!! gotta visit Dan real soon!!

got the scoop on Pete's new venture, and will be sharing it shortly!! way too fun!! goodnight!!