What's new

So... Halo 5 is here

sirhchris

If no fit put spit
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's pretty sick! graphics and story line is crazy. and PVP maps are intense. I had to get used to the controls again from playing Destiny.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Never got into Halo all that much, enjoyed campaign co op on the original game, but never did get into multiplayer. I'm not very good at videogames anyhow, so subsequent Halos took me forever to work through the campaign solo, and eventually I just got sick of em around Halo Reach which I played all of an hour before trading it back in.

So, consider me a first time player to halo, would I like it? or is it exceedingly difficult?

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Must not cave and buy Xbox One...
I bought one last year mainly for my son. He plays sports games but isn't old enough for the Halo's or Assassins Creeds. Now he wants a Wii U so he can play all the Mario and Zelda games that are geared more toward younger kids.

Graphics are insane on the One. I just don't get to take much advantage of it because I don't get to play those awesome games with the young kids.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
I love anything Halo. I'm a a defector to PS4 now, so I'm hating that I have to miss out on the franchise. :facepalm: Not sure why I made the switch, other than slightly superior graphics and some different franchises unique to Sony. The change of pace has been nice; hoping the new Star Wars Battlefront takes the sting out of not playing Halo...

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
So if I was going to go Xbox or ps, Xbox is the way to go? My last systems were xbox/ps2 lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
I'm not sure there is a right answer to this. Personal preference? I went Xbox. Was it right? I don't know. I like it. But I haven't played PS4.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
I'm not unhappy with PS4. Graphics are stunning and a little better than Xbox One; it also runs all of its games at a significantly faster frame rate. That said, if you want games like Halo and the upcoming Mass Effect, you're gonna need Xbox One. My son has it and loves it, even if the graphics are a slight downgrade next to PS4...

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
So if I was going to go Xbox or ps, Xbox is the way to go? My last systems were xbox/ps2 lol

I am hearing the new update is amazing and will be out this month. It really depends on you. I am definitely a fan of xbox although xbox one has had a couple disappointing moments for me like the controller.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
@Hoshneer
Oh good grief. Are they coming out with another new system or just an update to the existing one? I'm really out of the loop. At my age I probably should be tho.