What's new

So I'm in the Local paper

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Sweet, man! Very cool indeed,

I didn't realize you had finished your internship/apprenticeship either ... do you want to stay at the place you are now?
For the time being. Right now I'm on the fence. I'm on the fence for more pay or do what I really like for a little less money. I think I'm going to go for what I like with a little less money. That way I can get more experience and then continue on to something of my own.

I'm thinking of trying to figure out ways to get something of my own off the ground as it stands right now. My passion is "wild" beers and if I adopted the nomad brewing idea that Mikeller used I might be able to get myself a temp controlled commercial space to store barrels filled off a locally owned brewing system. Then I would operate the bottling and packaging at my own facility. In the beginning it'd be by hand too sheesh!

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Great article Adam, hard work pays off my friend and making your dream come true to actually work at a brewery....I'm jealous my brother.

I've been volunteering at three different breweries just hoping when something comes open they will give me a call.