What's new

So It is Official!

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
I haven't been around as much as I wanted to lately. I apologize for that to all of my brothers and sisters. I have had my nose to the grindstone for the past couple months pushing my aviator's packet through. About a week ago I got my orders and official entered into the Warrant officer system. The new avatar says it all. I hope to be around a lot more and post a lot more now too.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Congrats Tom, it only goes to show that hard work and perseverance pays off my friend! :clap:

xddco

The Skipper
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Congratulations....
I always felt like the helo pilots on my ship were akin to your basic heavy equipment operators...kind of like operating a backhoe or something....
But, the Army pilots.... people shot at them while they were flying something that flies despite the physics that say that they shouldn't.... those sumbitches are crazy!!!!

xddco = eX DDestroyer Commanding Officer
Capt., USN, RET.

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Congrats man. Don't know ya, but congrats anyway and glad to have ya around.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Congratulations Tom. Utmost respect for you Helo pilots and the support you give the grunts. You guys have a set of them and the operations into a hot LZ for support and evac's. Take care, Semper Fi!

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Congratulations Tom! Now that you have more time, we definitively have to get together and celebrate one day soon. There are several of us here from Tn. now. We need to have a herf and get to personally meet each other. Take care brother and keep us posted.