What's new

so sorry to the cali brothers

IronW

Andrew
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Y'all in CA need to come here to AZ. The firearms laws there are getting out of hand. What do the laws say about buying across state lines and bringing home?
You don't want to invite that ... if the Californians migrate to AZ then AZ will end up like California. Then they'll just continue to spread and the whole country could end up like California.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
You don't want to invite that ... if the Californians migrate to AZ then AZ will end up like California. Then they'll just continue to spread and the whole country could end up like California.
The left wing hippies won't like it here, I was referring to the guys from CA on here that are firearm enthusiasts. We can legally conceal carry here with no permit(although I feel a permit should still be obtained if you feel you must conceal), no magazine round limits, and many other pro 2a laws here. I have heard rumors that politicians have discussed merging CA and AZ into one large state and if that does happen you best believe I will be moving asap.

IronW

Andrew
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
True enough. And Constitutional Carry is a good thing, we just passed that here in MO as well. But didn't y'all just raise state minimum wage? That's a step towards Californication

And the left wing hippies are just 2 hours north of you in Flagstaff, trust me I lived there recently

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
True enough. And Constitutional Carry is a good thing, we just passed that here in MO as well. But didn't y'all just raise state minimum wage? That's a step towards Californication

And the left wing hippies are just 2 hours north of you in Flagstaff, trust me I lived there recently
It's true. AZ has some political identity issues for sure but at least at the moment the majority have some common sense. The people that voted to raise the minimum wage don't realize how bad they screwed up I don't think. Now to keep up with payroll, companies are going to have to raise their prices actually hurting the economy but people don't think about that stuff I guess.