What's new

So, What Are You Packing Today?

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
The company as a whole has lost my trust. I don't seek out Le firearms like they are cigars. Have you ever been in a fire fight? No one should ever have to fight a jamming misfiring piece of shit in order to protect themselves or their family. If I can keep one person from buying a Taurus for any reason other than a range toy my rant has been worthwhile
What?
Don't buy Taurus

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
M&P 9mm FS...I've tried various holsters but keep going back to this cheap ass Uncle Mike's Size 5 IWB ($15 I think)...It's what works for me. It's a bitch to put back in once drawn, however, in a real world situation, if it comes out it is getting used.

View attachment 40678
I really like the m&p. And if it works for you and keeps you armed it is a good holster.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
M&P 9mm FS...I've tried various holsters but keep going back to this cheap ass Uncle Mike's Size 5 IWB ($15 I think)...It's what works for me. It's a bitch to put back in once drawn, however, in a real world situation, if it comes out it is getting used.
Sounds like it would make range trips a headache and then some.

A good holster and good belt is probably more important than your firearm selection.
Unfortunately the ranges here in Charlotte do not allow draw and fire. Your draw has to be slow and deliberate. When I'm out in the "field" (buddies land) I am able to practice. Usually requires removing the holster, holstering the gun, then putting back IWB. Pain in the ass? Yes. However, the CC comfort and the quickness of my draw from it make it my go to.

Preston