What's new

So, what did I miss?

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I have been away for a real loooong time but have thought about this happy place many times. I have many great memories of this place, but I have had so many personal problems the last few years that I had to just disconnect from the world.

I have lost my mom, some friends, house, and the list goes on since I was here last.

But enough about the horrible past....

I am now a first time college student at age 46 and the grand kid count is up to six. Four girls and two boys.

So, what did I miss?

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
welsome back, and as i am still NFG, good to meet a fellow kentickian!

quick vocab lesson: look up MU'ing and gibblesnitching. should help bring you up to speed. o)

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Wow it has been a long time. Welcome back. How many new posts since your last check in?

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I have been on a life journey that has had some of the worst things happen that I can imagine, to some great things that I could of only dreamed of.

As soon as I get over my annual sinus infection that has lasted for weeks I am going to try and get back in the smokin' swing.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Man I was thinking about you the other day and how life is going for you. Glad to see you back around!

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Holy Crap... welcome back sir... sorry to hear things have been rough, but glad to see you back around these parts.

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
It is good to be back around here. I hope to re-learn the cigar/BOTL thing since I have been so far removed from this that I am a noob all over again.

I have about 30 days before I can start buying some "supplies" but I am looking forward to it.