What's new

So you're on a deserted island....

The_Rev

Chaplain of Saints and Sinners
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Here's the question: you get banished to a deserted island and you can choose a lifetime supply of one pipe tobacco. Pick the one.

The_Rev

Chaplain of Saints and Sinners
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I'm torn between Dunhill Flake and my B&M's (Crescent City Cigar Shop) house blend, Goedewaagen. I love both products. I'm going with Goedewaagen.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
So you're curious. On the fence. Just need that push...
lol, no. No, no, no.

II have seven pipes, all of which are very nice, including a Peterson, Savinelli, Nording, and a few cobs, most of which I don't smoke, two of which have never been smoked. I probably have several pounds of tobacco, including probably two dozen samples I haven't even tried yet, at least eight oz of aged Stonehaven, and at least eight tins of good aged tobacco from Dunhill, GL Pease, etc.

I say all that so no one here will think I'm in anyway needing anything related to piping. I'm good, really! I haven't gotten into it yet, but it's not for lack of supply!

Last edited:

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
lol, no. No, no, no.

I have seven pipes, all of which are very nice, including a Peterson, Savinelli, Nording, and a few cobs, most of which I don't smoke, two of which have never been smoked. I probably have several pounds of tobacco, including probably two dozen samples I haven't even tried yet, at least eight oz of aged Stonehaven, and at least eight tins of good aged tobacco from Dunhill, GL Pease, etc.

I say all that so no one here will think I'm in anyway needing anything related to piping. I'm good, really! I haven't gotten into it yet, but it's not for lack of supply, honestly!
Just giving you a hard time bro. No worries

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
That's not enough baccy. A piper simply can't have such small amounts of baccy.
lol, seriously dude. I'm not even into piping, and I'm really well stocked compared to some that are. I'm sure there are plenty of folks with smaller stashes that are not only much more deserving, but much more enthusiastic!

Let's get this back on track!

To answer the OP's question, I would have to say Stonehaven. I know it has it's fans and detractors, but I love the way it burns so cleanly and the flavor is fantastic.