Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Man I move to a different forum and you start to pick on me here too. :lol:

I gotta get a better mailbox.....and soon
:?

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
hawkan2580 said:
He's posting drivel and still can't keep up 8)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

it's true.. some drivel with less determination than others... we can't have a world of N2's :twisted: :lol:

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
hawkan2580 said:
Newt said:
hawkan2580 said:
He's posting drivel and still can't keep up 8)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

it's true.. some drivel with less determination than others... we can't have a world of N2's :twisted: :lol:
I guess not.. but the world would sureley be a better place if we did :smt007 :lol:
True :smt054 :smt055

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
This has by gone far past your average drivel... much more inteligent post padding going on here... :wink:

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
After all.. posting one word per post to form a sentence doesn't do much part getting a faked up post count.... :cry: in my eyes, post count and rank should be something reflecting a contribution to the forum.. not a mere reflection on how many times one can hit a post button without actually contributing anything...

Feel free to disagree, but please let me know in the open your reasoning.. and maybe this drivel can turn into a quality discussion ha ha ha

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I agree that ranking should so somewhat that there has been a contribution to the board... However... for a person like myself I have to put up at least 5 posts to get one good one.

So really... If I post a lot then it's really just for the betterment of everyone :wink:

Good point as always hawkan :)

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Newt said:
For example...

That last post wasnt too bad... so this one sucks :?
:lol: :lol: Well.. I can portray you as a brilliant poster if ya like.. I just delete the post deminishing that impression for ya... no worries at all :D :lol: :lol: