What's new

SOCAL BEACH HERF 5th Edition

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
WTH, is that pic from the 1900's???
LOL, I know right. I was looking for pics of girls on Aliso Beach. That is the old snack bar at the base of the peir befroe they tore it down and put in the new stuff we see now.

here is something a bit more modern, but no proof it is our beach

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
LOL, I know right. I was looking for pics of girls on Aliso Beach. That is the old snack bar at the base of the peir befroe they tore it down and put in the new stuff we see now.

here is something a bit more modern, but no proof it is our beach

Someone should have a picture of the yoga chick from the time I was there...now that was nice.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I hope to come but my life changes weekly and I will definitely be in argyle unless I'm in my vibrams which unfortunately no one makes argyle socks for but as soon as they do I will upgrade my black socks.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I hope to come but my life changes weekly and I will definitely be in argyle unless I'm in my vibrams which unfortunately no one makes argyle socks for but as soon as they do I will upgrade my black socks.
http://www.golfknickers.com/cotblenarsoc.html

You just have to think outside of the box.

*Never mind, I just found out what a Vibram is. WTF are those Stoops...lol. I thought you were talking about combat boots with Vibram soles.*

Last edited:

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Looks like a pretty weak showing so far.....

C'mon, folks! This is a lot of fun!

The beach is gorgeous, the food is top notch, and you get to chat face to face with fellow BOTL's