• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Friggin A it is hot here. Anyway, drove by Aliso today and they were having the Victoria Skim Board competition. Couldn't have been better waves, or bigger. Dudes were getting full barrels on like 10 foot shorebreak. NUTS!!!!

Anyway, when do we want to this? the 12th is the day before my anniversary, but don't let that get in the way.

**7/5/13** The 12th is no longer an option. Once I figure out how to edit the pole I will

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Skim Industries will be there. Any weekend works except the 12th, as that is also 1 day before my anniversary. I know what you're thinking, and no, Dave and I are not married to each other, nor to the same woman.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would love to be a part of this HERF. I'm relatively new here and would like to meet some fellow BOTL. My one year wedding anniversary is 10/19, so obviously that weekend is a no-go, but if it is on any other weekend I'll be there for sure!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Any of those weekends works for me except the 5th. Woohoo! I'm pretty sure I will be able to stick around this time!
Any of those weekends works for me except the 5th. Woohoo! I'm pretty sure I will be able to stick around this time!
Bet ya those weekends aren't available anymore. Amazing how time changes things.
Talk about.... I am taking myself out of this folks. Jeff, can you believe this?!! Open mouth insert foot!

Status
Not open for further replies.