What's new

SoCal Beach Herf Version 2.5

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Sorry to back out last minute. One of my Best Friends just lost his battle with cancer at just 25 years old. He found out that he had lymphoma 2 months ago and now he is gone. He pasted away this morning and I am headed to my friends house to spend time with friends and family.

Enjoy the beach and I am sorry that I will be missing out on the fun.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
pics, pics, pics doesn't anyone read anymore? The stories were way more amusing/interesting/embarrassing than any pic.

Reflections from the Fire Pit:
1. Who knew Stoops was so funny?

2. Who knew Chuck was so sqeamish? (TMI, TMI . . . )

3. Who knew Jeff could be so quiet?

4. Who knew Pat's Apple Pie was so delicious? - Anyone who has tried it.

5. Who knew Dave, . . . , well, everybody knows about Dave.

6. I think Kumar got banned by 3 other boards while he was texting around the firepit.

7. Have you ever worked for a large company and met someone who knew someone and asked if you knew them? Well, I finally knew someone. (I could say more, but then I'd have to kill you).

8. I saw more great cigars being smoked, than I had even seen in person before. Don't people bring their mid-level stuff for their 3rd, 4th or 5th cigar of the day? Probably, but almost every time I asked someone, "What are you smoking", it ended with "So-and-so gave it to me".

That's all I have time for now, so here's a couple pics:

And one for Stoops:

the rest are here in all their unedited glory:
http://s653.photobucket.com/albums/uu256/NepsRUs/

The 1st 29 pics are from this weekend.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
honey, i'm home!! that was a great time!! Dave, well done my friend!! esp. stoking out the firepit at 6am. another great trip!!

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
What a blast we had. It was so much fun meeting up with a bunch of great brothers. I'm glad to finally put faces to the names.
The food was great and the stories were awesome. Poor stoops, you gave us way too much ammo.
Thanks to all of you for a great afternoon on the beach.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
At least we'll have plenty of people to carry it. I got one bag of the match light charcoal. It looks like enough for 2-3 grills, depending on the size of the grill. If someone wants to grab another bag, just to be on the safe side, that might be a good idea.
Lasted three and then some

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Wow. First thanks to Dave who after going to the baseball game and then work till three am got up and sat in the fire ring before 6AM. Above and beyond my friend. Thanks to everyone who came down. We are glad you liked the pie. I look forward to the fall Dave.