What's new

SOCAL BEACH HERF version 3.0

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
It’s almost that time again.

This will be the 3rd annual SoCal Beach Herf, but the 4th beach herf we’ve done. This is always a lot of fun, with a good group of guys hanging out watching girls do yoga on the sand. Did I say that out loud? I mean we smoke cigars cook burgers and dogs, drink from red cups, and create bon fires that can be seen from space. I will show up at 6:00am to make sure we get the best fire-pit, which leaves us with a huge area of beach the we pretty much commandeer for ourselves. Plenty of room for Frisbee, horse shoes, football, or soccer. We eat pot luck style, but we sign up for food so we don’t end up with 20 bags of chips and no burgers. Drinks are on you, but you know how BOTLs roll, so there is generally enough for us all. This beach is one of the only beaches with fire rings that allows smoking, in Southern California. We’ve been going for 3 years now and I’m always scared it will be the last year before the smoke Nazis cut us off. Don’t miss it, it is always a good time.

When: Saturday OCT 16th 6:00 am – 10:00 pm
Where: Aliso Creek Beach, South Laguna Beach Orange county.
Aliso Beach
31131 S. Pacific Coast Hwy.
Laguna Beach, CA 92652
(949)923-2280

Parking is $1 per hour in the lot, and can be hard to find, but street parking with a short walk is free and available.

Acomodations: Aliso Creek Inn- directly across PCH form our beach
http://www.alisocreekinn.com/

Firepit: far south end of the beach past the snack bar and restrooms.

What to bring

Chair, towel, sunscreen, toys, cigars, drinks, FIREWOOD.

Please if you’re coming, toss a bundle or two of firewood in the trunk of your car.

Also if you have access to an EZ-UP, bring it, shade is an awesome thing to have during an all day beach day.

See you there.

Attendees:

Dpricenator & Wife
Mr. & Mrs. CWS
Matt
Bagfullofpings
dannysguitar
Jetexas
nodogrockets
Clint
Jeff
Mark Smkn-oside
srduggins
Cigar Cowboy
RabbGP & Mrs GP
JJon90
JJon's wife
Brandon
Neighbor Carl

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I'm in. I will bring 4 bundles of firewood this time. Bringing my board as well, may hit Creek first thing in the morning. If Aliso is working, I will ride there as well.

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
:kissforehClint I hope you don't mind. I asked Brooke Hogan to come with me. She said to tell you sorry but she hated having to bend down to kiss you.

Last edited: