What's new

Socal Herf 2/3 at Maxamar Ultimate Cigars

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Sorry, can't make it. I Serve at church every Wednesday night, so I never make plans for Wednesday nights or Sunday mornings. Might sound stupid, but my faith, my commitments and my responsibilities are very important to me and keeps me from being someone I didn't like at all. Probably the only reason I'm still married because of changes I made over 3 years ago.

Enjoy though and smoke one for me.

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Sorry, can't make it. I Serve at church every Wednesday night, so I never make plans for Wednesday nights or Sunday mornings. Might sound stupid, but my faith, my commitments and my responsibilities are very important to me and keeps me from being someone I didn't like at all. Probably the only reason I'm still married because of changes I made over 3 years ago.

Enjoy though and smoke one for me.
Nothing stupid about it, will catch you on the next one brother!

Rating - 100%
0   0   1
@Iholmes thanks for tagging me, yeah I'm really close by. I live in La Habra, which is only about 15 min away from Disneyland. Around 9:00 pm I can hear the fireworks every night haha.

Yeah I'm pretty down to meet up tomorrow at 7pm. Do they sell drinks or is it just a place to smoke? I'd rather bring one of my own cigars, but if they don't serve drinks I think it would be a little awkward.

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
For anyone interested, I just called the lounge and he told me that they don't have a cutting fee because they strongly prefer for anyone using their lounge to purchase at least 1 cigar from them.

Also, they don't serve drinks, but it is ok to bring your own as long as everyone keeps it under control.

I have never been here, but figured with all of the questions it would be best to call ahead and get some info.

Cigarth Vader

Official Jedi of BOTL.org
Retailer
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
I wish I could make this, got family coming in to town though Wednesday evening. If you're still in town on Thursday though hit me up, I'll probably be meeting up with @Senor Perfecto at the v cut after work Thursday