What's new

Some Caldwell Love...

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I attended an Caldwell event tonight and was one of the best experience I've ever had. Jeremy, the sales manager, came out to host the event and can't say enough good stuff about him. Very knowledgeable and this picture says it all,

He threw in some awesome swag. An uncut sheet of Eastern Standard band. And an unreleased The King is Dead, I believe a Lonsdale size,

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Nice, jeremy is a cool dude. Was Mas there with him?

They did an event at my local b&m and gave away those same sheets pretty cool.
Just Jeremy. I took up a lot of his time and he didn't mind it. He really enjoying talking about cigars.
Great dude.

NEEDS TO COME TO DALLAS!!
Get your local B&M to be a supporter and they'll show you some love.
They're still fairly small company so it's been tough keeping up with demands.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Needs to reply to my attempts to contact him because his products are inconsistent. Caldwell cares more about marketing and being edgy than they do about quality, consistency, and customer service.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Needs to reply to my attempts to contact him because his products are inconsistent. Caldwell cares more about marketing and being edgy than they do about quality, consistency, and customer service.
They'll be making an announcement regarding that fairly soon ;)

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
he posted a Facebook message that gave me false hope that he was serious about taking care of everyone who purchased bad product. A simple response would have been nice...I have been very respectful in my efforts to reach out to him.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
he posted a Facebook message that gave me false hope that he was serious about taking care of everyone who purchased bad product. A simple response would have been nice...I have been very respectful in my efforts to reach out to him.
Sorry to hear you've been unable to get in contact with them. Wish I had a direct contact or way of getting you connect with them. Caldwell is a small company with just a handful of employees. I believe they're also busy preparing for the show coming, at least that's one of thing I remeber hearing.
Where did you buy your cigars from? Did you try approaching them for different sticks. The shop I alway goes to will trade out new ones for bad cigars.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I am sure that Robert is busy and probably does not handle these matters, but there has to be someone at Caldwell that is responsible with handling the website's contact forms, twitter, and facebook--all of which have received zero response. I offered to mail the remaining order to Caldwell in exchange for good ones--thinking it would also give him a firsthand look at what's being sold with his band on them. Again, it's been long enough that I am fairly sure that someone has seen one of my messages and has simply viewed them as a low priority.

I understand all of the excitement surrounding boutique cigars--I have been swept up at times, especially for RomaCraft, but let's not give them a pass because they are small. These small companies are charging large prices.

I emailed Cigarfederation (just now) and am hoping that they will reimburse me (store credit). I also received some viajes in the order which are excellent and are still excellent, so it's not a matter of storage on my end.

BoneYard

Spent loot on Scotch,Women&Cigars -rest I wasted.
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I love Caldwell Cigars, haven't had a bad one yet. Just pulled out a TKID last night after been tucked away for a couple months and it was great.
Sucks to hear of your issue and hope it will be resolved.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I suggested Caldwell should show more a presence in the online community and social media, we'll have to see if they do.