What's new

Some good old college ingenuity

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I don't have a traveldor and I wanted to take some cigars with me for my four day trip to Spokane. So I decided to convert this Cross pen box that I got at a cigar event into my travel humi. I tore out the innards which held the pen in place and used some cotton balls so the smokes wouldn't move around and voila! I keep laughing every time I look at it at thought you guys might enjoy seeing it lol
IMAG1299.jpg

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
It's just as is. I plan on smoking them all haha and my buddy has a nice humi set up so it was more for travel on the plane and such. Now they're resting in his humi haha

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
pretty cool way to fix a problem!

wrap them tight in a ziplock with a humipack in there and you would be set for a couple of weeks (not that 4 sticks is going to last you that long lol...)....

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Ya it sucks when it comes to traveling cause I will bring 2-3 and I think shit I could have done more then that and I would have smoked them but at least they are safely resting.

Cheers,
JM

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
pretty cool way to fix a problem!

wrap them tight in a ziplock with a humipack in there and you would be set for a couple of weeks (not that 4 sticks is going to last you that long lol...)....
I do this for long trips or bachelor party weekends:

Step 1) 1 gallon zip lock
Step 2) 1 large boveda
Step 3) 1 empty cigar box (preferably the flatter kind)
Step 4) ~15 - 20 cigars
Step 5) Party!

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I don't have a traveldor and I wanted to take some cigars with me for my four day trip to Spokane. So I decided to convert this Cross pen box that I got at a cigar event into my travel humi. I tore out the innards which held the pen in place and used some cotton balls so the smokes wouldn't move around and voila! I keep laughing every time I look at it at thought you guys might enjoy seeing it lol
View attachment 29790
You can only hold 4 dang ok well guess I will only put 4 in lol

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
View attachment 29790
You can only hold 4 dang ok well guess I will only put 4 in lol
Hey now don't get any big ideas.