What's new

Some Guidance Please..It's a Wrapper Question

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I am looking for a box of AF Flor Fina 8-5-8 (Sun Grown), and as I am looking the retailers that I found do not have SG listed but have what's called "Claro", is this the same thing as Sungrown?

Thanks for your help

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I hate when that happens...I can answer my own question with this

Code:
Codes:
N - Natural
M - Maduro
SG - Sun Grown
SHG - Shade Grown
CC - Claro Claro / Candela
R - Rosado
CW - Cedar Wrapped
Sorry for that...:scratchhe

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I am looking for a box of AF Flor Fina 8-5-8 (Sun Grown), and as I am looking the retailers that I found do not have SG listed but have what's called "Claro", is this the same thing as Sungrown?

Thanks for your help
Most places that I know won't sell a whole box of SG 8-5-8 unless you are really in good with them. They are relatively hard to find.

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Most places that I know won't sell a whole box of SG 8-5-8 unless you are really in good with them. They are relatively hard to find.
Called up my local store and they have not seen any SG's for some time now. In my extensive search last night online I only found one site that had a full box of 858 SG's and they wanted almost $300...LOL

I did find a store in FL. that had a AF SG sampler that included the 858 for $35 but the limit is one per.

I am looking for what I can get ahold of any amount is better than what I have currently:help:

eyetek