What's new

Some more bad news guys

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Gosh, I really hate to be a downer on the forum guys but I need to get this out to you all.

Today, January 15th 2007, my wife's younger brother U.S. Army Sergeant Ian Anderson, along with three of his squad members, was killed in Iraq.

Ian was 22 and is survived by his wife Suzi and their 3 year old daughter. Suzi was in Baghdad when Ian was killed in Mosul. She was notified in person and is en-route back to the States.

Rachel is on her way to Kansas City to be with her Mom, Dad, and even younger brother and sister...to help console them and assist with the funeral plans.

The next few days I will be here in Fremont with the kids. Once the funeral date is arranged I will be taking the kids to KC for the funeral.

Please keep the Anderson family in your thoughts and prayers.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I am so sory Todd and Rachel. My family and I will pray for you guys. I cant imagine losing a brother. Please let me know if there is anything I or we as a group and do to support you at this time.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Todd So sorry for the loss, u and yours will be in our thoughts and prayers....

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Todd I am very sadden to hear this. You and yours will be in my thoughts and prayers.

If there is anything you guys need, just ask.

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Terribly sorry to hear of the loss to the family Todd. It sounds like an extremely difficult time for your family right now. If there is anything we can do for ya, you let us know! I wish you and yours the best during this time.

My condolences and prayers.

Ratbert

BoM Oct '07
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Todd, I'm deeply saddened by this news. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your wife and her family.

Let us know if there is anything at all that you need.

I pray for all of our servicemen who are in harm's way.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Todd, I am so sorry to hear this. Please know that you and your family are in our hearts and prayers.

Is there a charity or organization that we can make a donation in his honor?

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Wow, this has been a tough month for both of you. My sincere condolences to your wife, her family and her brothers' family. It's very sad to lose a loved one ... doubly so when it's someone so young.