What's new

Some of my sold and present wheels

Matyoka

Silent Operator
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey gang,

Besides collecting Habanos I am an avid car, watch and weapons enthusiast. Couple of pics for the masses:

The black X5 is the wife's car and still in our garage, the other two are gone, replaced by:

Well, that's all folks...

Matyoka

Silent Operator
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Aston was a V8 Vantage, and yes. Four seats versus 2 are always in the wife's favor as we have a daughter. Also the 911 Turbo is an all wheel drive which is very useful in Montana. When it comes to power, there's no comparison whatsoever... The Porsche pushes 520 horses (Softronic ECU flash) versus the Aston's 380hps and low torque. In the looks department the Aston wins and will always be ahead of many of its competitors, but they need to revisit their weak 24 months warranty and power.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Oh. My. God. Three of my all-time favorite cars, and you've owned them all. I officially hate you. ;)
Ha....ha...ha I always liked those Aston Vantages! There like an unkept secret around here in Philly, most people chase 7's & cl500's etc..etc.. then you see one of those it's like was That! Nice wheels my brother!

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
let me guess, Vantage, M3 and 911 :)
Got it in one. Of course I'd have the M3 in a convertible and black, both that's just bein' picky. ;)

Tried my hardest to make my current ride a used M3 convertible but I just couldn't swing the cost and keep it in warranty and low miles.