What's new

Some people are crazy!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking through the single cigar auctions on Cbid and I just can't believe the price some people are willing to pay for an Opus. $21.00 for a #5? I can get a Double Corona for less than that!

Really though, with so many new and superb cigars out there, I find myself skipping over them. Is it just me?

Brian

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Brian, you are not alone my friend....I'd sooner smoke a damn Gurkha than smoke an Opus X!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i like OpusX but not worth more than MSRP. $21 is a bit spendy. this is hype talkin here.

for about $15 you can get an AVO domaine that is balanced better, smoother, and you dont need a year+ of age before its good to smoke.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SkinsFanLarry said:
Brian, you are not alone my friend....I'd sooner smoke a damn Gurkha than smoke an Opus X!
I guess I should have been a bit more clear. I find I like other cigars better for the money.

Rating - 100%
94   0   0
i went to a cigar function last weekend and they had opus x fuente fuente's for a mere $45 a stick...people were buying them left and right since the salesmen were saying they were "better than cubans."

some people...

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Only thing I can think of is some people don't live around shops that sell cigars and don't like to have there credit card flying around on the web. Thus they must think this is the only way to access these cigars.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Ok, ok....I'm sorry that I knocked Gurkha....I wasn't talking about all 100 of their blends....I just haven't found one that I would smoke on a regualr basis.

Last time I had my nurse check I'm still taking all my medications on a regualr basis and all my prescriptions are good till the end of the year....:stretchgr