What's new

Something foolish

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I found myself with this past Friday off of work (okay, it's not really work, I own a B&M cigar store), and I was bored... I decided to smoke, back to back the following:

San Cristobal Clasico vs Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles
(Pepin vs Pepin)
Followed by
Opus X Super Belicoso vs Ashton ESG 21 Year Salute
(Carlito vs Carlito)

Once I can decipher my tasting notes, I'll post the results.... By the way, I smoke 6-7 cigars a day while I'm working, HOWEVER, it's usually over the course of 10 hours or so...I do not recommend smoking these within a 4 hour period, without proper training and food....and water or soda. And a sofa.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Dude that's quite a lineup. Just the Pepins back to back would have me on the floor. The Tat Hav VI kicked my but with out food.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to be able to review a lineup as sweet as this one.

Looking forward to the review :waving:

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I do alot of Pepin back-to-backs. The thing that kicked my butt last weekend was a Maddie 5. It kept trying to go out on me and I think I worled a little hard.:shame:

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
I personally can't review a cigar if I have smoked 2 cigars before it. The taste buds are just overwhelmed no matter how much water I drink etc. This is especially true with very strong cigars.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I personally can't review a cigar if I have smoked 2 cigars before it. The taste buds are just overwhelmed no matter how much water I drink etc. This is especially true with very strong cigars.
Same here.

I look forward to the review.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a Opus X ill give my right nut to get hold of one of those but not my left one all the ones ive seen havebeen over £43 a stick $86

ps you lucky lucky man your own cigar store