What's new

Something To Offend Everyone

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Customer of mine just sent me this e-mail thought you guys would get some chuckles.

Sorry if it offends anyone.

Something to Offend Everyone...

I'd just come out of the shop with a meat and potato pie, large chips, mushy peas & a jumbo sausage. A poor homeless man sat there and said 'I've not eaten for two days.' I told him, 'I wish I had your will power.'

I took my Biology exam last Friday. I was asked to name two things commonly found in cells. Apparently "Blacks" and "Mexicans" were NOT the correct answers.

A fat girl served me in McDonald's at lunch time. She said 'sorry about the wait.' I said, 'Don't worry, you'll find a way to lose it eventually '

I walked past a black kid sitting at a bus stop as I went into the bank. When I came out, he looked at me and said 'Any Change?' I said, 'Nope, you're still black'

Snow in the forecast and the TV weather gal said she was expecting 8 inches tonight. I thought to myself, 'fat chance,' with a face like that!

A 10 year old Irish boy stands crying at the side of the road. A man passing by asks 'What's wrong, lad?' The boy says 'Me ma died this morning.' 'Oh bejaysus,' The man says. 'Do you want me to call Father O'Riley for you?' The boy replies, 'No tanks mister, sex is the last ting on my mind at the moment.'

Years ago it was suggested that an apple a day kept the doctor away. But since all the doctors are now Muslim, I've found that a bacon sandwich works best!

Japanese scientists have now created a camera with such a fantastic shutter speed that it is now possible to take a photograph of a woman with her mouth closed.

I hate all this terrorist business. I used to love the days when you could look at an unattended bag on a train or bus and think to yourself...I'm going to take that.'

I had a big lead in a trivia competition at a local bar until the last question which I got wrong. The question was, Where do women have the curliest hair? Fiji was the correct answer...hell, how did I know they wanted the name of a country?

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Ah yes something to offend just about everyone. Not me! thanks for the laugh brother.

Dr. Xikar

The Knife Doctor
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
University of Mount Union, Alliance, Ohio
I don't think anyone should be offended - It's not like the jokes were told hatefully. They're just... ya know... Jokes.

And thanks for the laugh, mate!

Not trying to offend any of you guys who were offended (but you're clearly already offended, so whatever)... Lighten up, guys - He's not trying to hurt anyone. They're just jokes.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
almopst won a free trip the other day. it was the first couple who showed up ready to leave on an all expense paid extravaganza. the winners were a gay couple. i still say they cheated, as their shit was already packed.

ba-dump-bum

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
:hysterica funny stuff

And we all know what to say about those people that cant take a joke

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you heard about the Japanese/Jewish restaurant? It's called So-Sue-Me.

Thank you, I'll be here all night.

Last edited:

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Not sure if this is going to work in text, but...

Why don't we see more black astronauts?
They have a hard time with the phrase "Yes, NASA."