What's new

Sometimes they get it right

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
I was just flipping through cigar afficianado and reading James Sucklings blog. He had to go and blab about thhe roller at Club Havana and how good his cigars are. I have to admit that I am not much of a fan of CA or but I will give him credit here as that is my favorite roller. Problem is if he talking about it his access to good aged tobacco may disapear. Oh well, we will see if it hurts the cigars next year but thought it was cool because he tends to pick on the custom rollers.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I was just flipping through cigar afficianado and reading James Sucklings blog. He had to go and blab about thhe roller at Club Havana and how good his cigars are. I have to admit that I am not much of a fan of CA or but I will give him credit here as that is my favorite roller. Problem is if he talking about it his access to good aged tobacco may disapear. Oh well, we will see if it hurts the cigars next year but thought it was cool because he tends to pick on the custom rollers.
I never have been and probably never will....I hate their cigar reviews....I enjoy the reviews in Smoke Magazine alot better....probably because I've known about three dozen friends that were involved with the reviews....every day smokers like you and I.