What's new

Sons of Anarchy Season Two

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Mmmmm, interesting, I was just reading on the SOA website, and Kurt Sutter, the creator, executive director, producer & writer is the guy (can't recall his name right now) that's in prison with his eyes poked out....and he's married to Katey Sagal (Gemma) in real life!

Doc

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I agree that for such a strong show they wimped out in this episode. One bullet and the rapist is dead and you just walk away?! what bull

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
I'm disapointed, I don't need a neat bow to wrap things up pretty, but some kind of closure to the season would be great. Seemed to me like the writers didn't quite now how to handle so many loose ends in one episode. And not believable, come on you can't take an extra thirty seconds to blow away the guy that raped your wife, or leave a couple people behind to finish it? Wacho on the run stops for a tattoo with his kid and the cop who's cool with it? ATF dosn't even have a remote camera in the house to record what happens in the safe house. Man, they could have done better.
Agreed, all valid points plus there didn't need to be so many different plot twists. Keep it simple. It looks like next season will juggle the Gemma story with the baby kidnapping, while we keep waiting for any closure of Opie's wife being murdered. And what the hell is with the NRA chick? She looked like she was jonesin' for some blow with the bizarre facial movements. Two separate cliff hangers? Disappointed.