What's new

Sons of Anarchy Season Two

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
‘Sons Of Anarchy’ Executive Producer Confirms Third Season

Sons of Anarchy‘ fans can breathe a sigh of relief, as the show’s creator, Kurt Sutter, confirmed during a Fancast live chat that they will return for a third season, although FX has yet to make any official announcement.

“Season three will happen. Network is closing some deals. When all the T’s are crossed they will announce,” Sutter said.

This news comes on the eve of the second season finale, which airs tonight at 10 p.m. — something star Charlie Hunnam is excited about, although he did beg Sutter not to extend the seasons beyond 13 episodes, joking, “13 eps kick our a**, no more!”

A third season should allow British born Hunnam to continue working on his American accent, something he still finds a bit tricky. “The accent is one more thing to have to worry about with an already super demanding schedule, but I’m getting better at it.”

Just don’t expect to see Drea de Matteo (Wendy) pop back up anytime soon. The actress is now on ‘Desperate Housewives‘ so there are no plans in the near future to bring her back to ‘Sons of Anarchy.’

So what can fans expect? Sutter said he hopes to have wife Katey Sagal sing a song every season and he’d also like to get ‘The Shield’s‘ Kenny Johnson back on the show, pending he doesn’t line up other work before season three kicks off.

As for tonight’s finale, Sutter was a little less forthcoming. “In the finale – sh*t happens,” he deadpanned. “Big sh*t bad sh*t,” Hunnam added. “I think it will be very satisfying for the fans and it will probably piss off a few critics,” Sutter confessed.

Gummi Bear

Righteously Indignant
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The upside is that the new show Justified coming in March looks good. Timothy Olyphant (of Deadwood fame) is the central character.

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
I'm disapointed, I don't need a neat bow to wrap things up pretty, but some kind of closure to the season would be great. Seemed to me like the writers didn't quite now how to handle so many loose ends in one episode. And not believable, come on you can't take an extra thirty seconds to blow away the guy that raped your wife, or leave a couple people behind to finish it? Wacho on the run stops for a tattoo with his kid and the cop who's cool with it? ATF dosn't even have a remote camera in the house to record what happens in the safe house. Man, they could have done better.

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
I agree Mitch, I thought it was a poor episode. Like Clay is gonna leave Zobelle alive once the store was cleared out, hell, go pop a cap in his ass and then go help Jax. I thought more blood would be shed all together. And I can't believe half sack is dead! That sucked.

Last edited:

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
I'm going out on a limb to make a prediction for season 3.

I think that they kept Zobelle because next season he's going to help get Jax's baby back.

Baldanders

Jim AKA Patty
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
They may take a trip to the other side of the pond to get Zobel and the baby. It will give them a chance to show other SoA chapters overseas.