What's new

Sons of Anarchy

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I actually think they reined it in some from the "Ireland" season. I like the charcters, I will miss it when it's over.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I'm personally not anxious for it to end, but there have been moments where I was like, how the hell is this plausible?! Then I remember it's a TV show and it doesn't matter as long as it amuses me. Back when I was running a gun shop I got to see the real thing on a regular basis (Outlaws and Warlocks in these parts mostly), and from some of the pictures I was shown on the guys cell phones at times I can say that the truth is not terribly far off from the fiction.

In my professional career I've worked with guys in other clubs (not going to name drop them as they don't sit in the same public view as the two aforementioned local clubs, plus confidentiality laws) and while then never said anything that would be a betrayal of their brothers or jeopardize the club (I made it clear I didn't want them to or to hear anything that would put them in a potentially bad spot with anyone) they were some hardcore dudes.

Is it dramatized to hell? Sure. But don't kid yourself into thinking that some of the 3 patch 1% clubs aren't out "Taking Care of Business," or that what you see in the show is that outlandish... Just FWIW. I'm not affiliated and don't ride a bike, but I love the show. I'm actually looking forward to Kurt Sutter's new show Outlaw Empires as well...