What's new

Soo...to worry or not worry

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
A list was picked up, address was obtained and a week went by. I messaged the individual as a reminder and they replied saying it would go out the next day. Now it's 4 days later and haven't received a tracking. When does one get worried?

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I'm also waiting on a couple myself brother, not sure of the etiquette, but I've always sent mine/communicated when my stuff would be going out...id like to hear as well

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Wouldnt stress over it. Good guys on here. You will get yours. Life gets busy things come up. Iv taken a week to send something I had all intentions of sending out that day. If your worries fire off another pm asking for tracking when they have it and dont worry too mu ch

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I've been noticing a lot lately that the USPS has been backlogged with shipments. I blame their increasing prices. Maybe just give that person a PM to check in and make sure things are ok on their end. But I'd say communication is key regardless you get anything shipped out right away or might take a bit....

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thanks for the feedback everyone! I appreciate it. I wasn't too worried, being relatively new on here I didn't know.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I've been noticing a lot lately that the USPS has been backlogged with shipments. I blame their increasing prices. Maybe just give that person a PM to check in and make sure things are ok on their end. But I'd say communication is key regardless you get anything shipped out right away or might take a bit....
I can't believe the cost went up again. I spoke with a rep at the post office and they said that they were no longer offering the Print/Ship discount. Doesn't that help cut costs for them?

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I can't believe the cost went up again. I spoke with a rep at the post office and they said that they were no longer offering the Print/Ship discount. Doesn't that help cut costs for them?
I was kind of shocked to hear it went up but everything goes up in cost these days nothing stays the same or goes down. I did the click and ship for the first time a few weeks ago for a box pass. It was the same price as dropping off at the post office. I'd assume it would've been cheaper since we print the labels and pay from home and save a trip to stand on long lines and see the fabulous clerks who always look so happy to be at work. Then again....at least at my post office, I feel like it's a wally world trip lately.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I send late at times but don't think I've ever missed anyone. I think a pm is fine if they're a couple of weeks late.

I've had multiple people forget to send me stuff after they've picked up a list. I don't mind that at all, but I've been here a while. Probably would have been different if it happened six years ago. :)

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I send late at times but don't think I've ever missed anyone. I think a pm is fine if they're a couple of weeks late.

I've had multiple people forget to send me stuff after they've picked up a list. I don't mind that at all, but I've been here a while. Probably would have been different if it happened six years ago. :)
I've been blown away with the generosity of this group so I'm not too worried. Just didn't know if sending another PM was frowned upon or what not...:)