What's new

Sorry Guys!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Well the past week and a half have been hell for me for reasons I'd rather not share, but I've been neglecting my duties as a BOTL and didn't have a chance to send my boxes I've had waiting for a while out. But I'm back now so Daviso, Hendy, Mitch, and Soundwave don't fret because I've reloaded the boxes with some treats and will send them out with DC#s tomorrow.Sorry to make y'all sweat but some more important things came up and it was out of my hands. I did get three fantastic boxes from Mitch, Eodcole, and Mr. Mac to brighten the week up with some killer smokes off my Wishlist including multiple Opus Xs and VSGs to name a few so thanks alot guys it was nice to have some great smokes to get me through these past couple of days! Sorry again to those who have been waiting for a box from me and I'll try my best to make sure it never happens again.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Glad you got the smokes Luke! I was gettin' worried about you... seeing as how you have been very "regular" on this board. None the less, glad you're back!

mac

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Just wanted to top this. I really hope he's ok. He does owe me sticks, but above everything else I hope he's getting whatever the problem was/is fixed.

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
I agree.
I'm a bit frustrated - but my compaints these days are luxury complaints.
I really do hope that he's okay.
Overall - this forum has been & continues to be a good experience.