What's new

Sorry I have been away

jwyatt55

Not the mad fladder!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
To all my BOTL brothers I am sorry for my absence. Life has been insanely hectic in every possible way and I have had little to no time to spend enjoying cigars and chatting with all of my good friends here. Just wanted to let you guys know I have missed this community and I will try my hardest to contribute more to it again!

jwyatt55

Not the mad fladder!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Good to hear from you, bro. Hope things are good
Rich good to be back! Yeah things are fine but life has just been too busy and I haven't had time for my hobbies! Trying to juggle family issues and working long hours doesn't leave me with ma y opportunities to sit down for a smoke and read the boards!

Tnt Cigarguy

BoM Jan 12
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
Well i guess I am going to have to get down to tucson soon and just not give you a choice. Your gonna have to tell the wife you have company in town. Ill hit you up soon j.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
My Brother from another mother. You ever need anything you know where to hollar. Take it easy bro, sounds like life has you by the balls right now. I imagine the weather is just right for a 11pm chat and smoke. I'll c ya there just let me know the day......
JFizzle your Nizzle.

Last edited: