What's new

SOTL from NJ\PA

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Thanks! Being a fellow PA resident. Do you know of any mom and pop pipe shops around. I'm from Philadelphia but definitely willing to take a road trip..
I am in Western PA. I go to Smoker Friendly, really nice shop. Maybe check out Holt's, they're in Philadelphia.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Welcome from TX! Quite a collection!! It only grows from here.....(cigar collection that is....) bad humor aside, nothing but great people here full of knowledge! Take care and welcome !

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from TX! Quite a collection!! It only grows from here.....(cigar collection that is....) bad humor aside, nothing but great people here full of knowledge! Take care and welcome !
Thanks! Oh I know all about the cigar collection I probably own over 1000

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Welcome from Australia! Perhaps you can school me on pipe tobacco, I'm about to head down the rabbit hole myself. Just doing a bit more research first.

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Meh. We talked on the forum but I never welcomed you. So... bonjour! Bienvenue from Montréal!

Your baseball bat tamper is awesome. Color this dog jealous.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from Australia! Perhaps you can school me on pipe tobacco, I'm about to head down the rabbit hole myself. Just doing a bit more research first.
Thank you! Only advice as a newbie still is try everything and try to find out what you like best. I'm still in that process.