What's new

SOTL sticking her nose in briefly

TanithT

Herfergrrrl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mostly to see if any of my Raleigh herfin' peeps are here to say hello to. I'm planning to be at the big Pork N'Puff pig roast with Don Pepin at Empire on the 23rd, and hope to meet some new BOTL's and SOTL's to socialize.

I like island sticks, older cigars, and just about anything Don Pepin makes, with a special fondness for Tatuaje. Ligero rocks, lots of it rocks even more, so the new Cain line has also been tickling my fancy.

Do not talk to me about flavored cigars. I like a cigar flavored cigar. I also like coffee flavored coffee, and do not think anything artificial belongs in either product. The results are not good on my palate. Flavors are for bubblegum. Leave those poor defenseless cigars and beans alone, they never did anything to you. I enjoy home roasting coffee, and am partial to Ethiopian wet process beans, especially Sidamo.

So what are you guys and gals smoking and drinking?

TanithT

Herfergrrrl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LFDs, lots of them and Ethiopian Yirgacheffe and Sumatra with a heavy roast.
LFD's are a nice smoke, a little quiet for my tastes though. Yirgacheffe rocks, in a good year anyhow. The output from Ethiopia hasn't been as outstanding as usual for the last two years, but I have hopes for what's coming in currently, and am about to go pick up a batch of green that seemed promising.

Sumatra "Aceh Gayo" does awesomely on a darker roast. :)

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
:welcome: I smoke mostly Partagas, Cohiba, Montecristo nd other cubans but enjoy a nc from time to time. And I drink alot of espresso and strong fullbodied coffe!

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Welcome to BOTL Tanith! You have great taste - enjoy!

I'm on a LFD kick lately, but love all you mentioned as well! For Coffee's (I'm not on that level of connoisseur yet): I like Peaberry, Ethiopian, Sumatran & Nicaraguan beans medium-dark roasted... I never add flavoring, but admit I prefer a bit of cream & raw sugar.

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
:welcome:

I pretty much enjoy tat's, Don pepin's, Olivas... and from cc's I like Partagas, Cohiba, Monte Cristo, etc.

Love coffee though, it does bad things too me :S I stick to Port Wine while I smoke a cigar.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hello and welcome

edit:

That's a name I haven's seen in quite a while. Are you the same Tanith from alt.smokers.cigars ~10 yrs ago?

Last edited:

TanithT

Herfergrrrl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cheers Tanith! Lately I've been smokin' a lot of Acids and drinking a lot of this

*chokes and dies* You realize if you were serious I would have to bomb you with real cigars and real coffee so you would learn the sad, sad error of your ways.