What's new

SOTL sticking her nose in briefly

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
:welcome::ccowboy: Current cigar is a Cain F torpedo. Love strong coffee and also enjoy an occasional cup of Earl Grey tea.:waving:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tanith....damn haven't heard from you since you went to FLA....still remember seeing you at Boondoggle. Glad to know you are still around.

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
Welcome to BOTL Sis! I'm a tea drinker myself.... (Green rooibos, mixed with Unsmoked Yerba Mate in a french press coffee maker...)

As far as sticks go, i'm the resident Viaje/Litto Gomez/Illusione ECCJ whore!
and getting into the older Tats as we speak!

My old college roomates father was the Minister of Agriculture of Kenya in the Mid to Late 90's so we drank a lot of I think it's called Kenyan AA coffee in those days! i've seen it locally but i mainly stick to tea!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I am with you, cigar flavored cigars and coffe flavored coffee. I am loving my local coffee shop, the serve Kean coffee, it has an accent over the "a" so it is pronounced with 2 sylables KEE-an. It is martin Deitrichs new company after the sold his intrest in Dietrich's he started this compnay. They say he is personaly involed in roasting the coffee, and it has a substantialy different flavor than most coffees i have had.

Anyway...welcome

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Welcome Tanith!!

Another one with ya on the cigar flavored cigars. Been enjoying Tats, Illusione, AF Hemis, lots of DPG stuff, LFD Cammie Cabs, and others! As far as coffee goes, I've been roasting my own for the last 5-6 years and for the last year or better I've been drinking a lot of Ethiopian Dry Precessed Yirga Cheffes, if and when they can be found. I'm down to about my last half pound and once it's roasted and drank up I'm gonna be a sad guy until the next lot is discovered.