What's new

Source For NC European Market Cigars

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have been looking to pick up some European market sticks that aren't usually available in America. I'm not asking about cigars from the forbidden Island. I'm talking about things like the Northern ights and dominus MMXX cigars.

After hearing the owner of Principal cigars say that most of his production goes to the European market, I'm interested in seeing what makes the two so different. I would love any recommendations for European sites that send unusual sticks to America.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
It all depends on what you are looking to source. The Roma wunderlust line (I believe German exclusive thats available in a few other European areas) has a German dealer they primarily work with that’s ships for 40 euro to the US. A few times a year they ship for free with a minimum order.

Some of the Tatuaje European exclusives are stocked by puro.

There are a few Spanish shops that have some of the Vega fins, Tatuaje, etc brands that are exclusive to the European market.

I’m unsure of the ones you mentioned but a quick google search should give you the bigger shops that have an online presence that could possibly fill your order (depending on shipping cost, etc)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It all depends on what you are looking to source. The Roma wunderlust line (I believe German exclusive thats available in a few other European areas) has a German dealer they primarily work with that’s ships for 40 euro to the US. A few times a year they ship for free with a minimum order.

Some of the Tatuaje European exclusives are stocked by puro.

There are a few Spanish shops that have some of the Vega fins, Tatuaje, etc brands that are exclusive to the European market.

I’m unsure of the ones you mentioned but a quick google search should give you the bigger shops that have an online presence that could possibly fill your order (depending on shipping cost, etc)
Thanks for the information. I emailed a couple in Holland, and other countries, but I haven't tried a German or Spanish company.