What's new

South Denver shops

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Anyone know of any good shops in the south Denver metro area? Just moved here and the few places that I've been to have been less than stellar. Thanks.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
The Smoker Friendly on Parker and 225 used to have a decent selection. They've stopped carrying a lot of the boutique stuff.

Stogies and Bogies has a decent selection in Lone Tree but of all the places I've visited in South Denver, Smoking Cave has the widest selection in highlands ranch.

Cigars on 6th is good if you're near downtown and Havana Manor is what I recommend near the Boulder Westminster area.

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Good call. Been a while since I've hit the boards so I forgot that was even a function. Thanks.
It's a pretty sweet function. I wish I travelled more cause I'd make serious use of it. Of course there's no guarantee that you're going to get a winner, but I think the chances are higher.

Dan

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Good call. Been a while since I've hit the boards so I forgot that was even a function. Thanks.
It's a pretty sweet function. I wish I travelled more cause I'd make serious use of it. Of course there's no guarantee that you're going to get a winner, but I think the chances are higher.

Dan
Hey, Dan...Did they get the 'bugs' worked out on the B&M finder?

Har har!

How have you been, man?