What's new

South Florida Beer and Cigars Herf

theribdoctor

Certifiable.
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Friends,
I'd like to get another South Florida herf together...This time I'd like to change things up a little...There is a newish Beer joint that is Cigar Friendly outside...with over 500 beers and 40 on tap...bound to be a beer for you...they don't serve food, but...there is a burger place right next door, a wing place, a pizza joint, and a couple japanese places...all that will deliver food right to our tables...

The place: World of Beer, Coconut Creek, Fl - http://wobcoconutcreek.com/

4437 Lyons Rd
Coconut Creek, FL 33073

The Date: Saturday November 20th 5pm until we pass out.

Bring your own cigars, since they don't sell any yet...

Also nearby are two top notch B & M's:

Afficionado's is only 8 miles away

and

Smoke Inn Pompano is only 4 miles away

also, if we plan this correctly, it's pretty close to my house and there may be some bbq involved...

please let me know who would be interested and what dates work for you.

-ribby

Last edited:

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I'm interested... But my schedule is all over the place...
I know that 9/15- 9/19 is no good for me, as I will be up at PGA national losing a ton of golf balls. After that I'm good... pref. a saturday.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
If it wasn't so far I'd drive/fly down there. Would be a hell of a time. Oh, and there's a federal holiday Oct. 11th. Might be better for some folks on a long weekend :dunno: Just a thought

theribdoctor

Certifiable.
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Im interested, but it would have to be either in October or November for me.
well the further we get along in the year the better the weather will be.

My mom and in-laws are still down there, I just don't know if I can make it because of work/school.
hopefully it will work out nicely, we welcome anyone from anywhere down here.

If it wasn't so far I'd drive/fly down there. Would be a hell of a time. Oh, and there's a federal holiday Oct. 11th. Might be better for some folks on a long weekend :dunno: Just a thought
If you feel like making it, you are welcome to come too.

Mirrorlure7m

Twitter: @Mirrorlure7m
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ribby : Nov 11-15th I will be in Vegas that and each Saturday I work at the Cigar Shop. But you know I will come out there after I get off work at 5pm. And keep in mind it is about 2 hours and 45 minutes away. But I am in ! Just let me know dates. And hopefully nothing else comes up.

theribdoctor

Certifiable.
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Ribby : Nov 11-15th I will be in Vegas that and each Saturday I work at the Cigar Shop. But you know I will come out there after I get off work at 5pm. And keep in mind it is about 2 hours and 45 minutes away. But I am in ! Just let me know dates. And hopefully nothing else comes up.
excellent brother, i will let you know.