What's new

South Florida...here I come!!!

Daviso27

Never been BoM
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
I will be in Coral Springs next Tuesday evening 4/7 till Thursday 4/9, and in Miami, Friday 4/10 and Saturday 4/11....Let me know fellas...

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I can most likely meet you up for a smoke when you are in Miami... What area in Miami will you be at?

Daviso27

Never been BoM
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
I can most likely meet you up for a smoke when you are in Miami... What area in Miami will you be at?
I will be staying at the Hyatt Regency in Miami...Not too far from Calle Ocho...I was planing on visiting Pepin's shop. I will let you know what my schedule is~

Daviso27

Never been BoM
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Well guys Im back...sorry to Danilo and Mitch...What was supposed to be a relaxing time, turned into a battle of wits...I dont know how it happened, I found myself at Gunther Volkswagon negotiating a price on a new VW CC for the wife, I spent my 2 days in Coral Springs trying to force a sale that i knew was not gonna happen...overall, I got the price I wanted and they threw in some extras, but they did not have the exact vehicle that was to my wife's liking...so We will be going back in about a month...

I did get a chance to go to Calle Ocho, to see DPG's Factory, but it was closed due to the holiday, so I spent a couple hours at the Padilla factory, which looked like a B&M with a 1/2 dozen rolling benches...I did have a good time with my wife and a buddy of mine, and my buddy was really working on the young lady that worked at Padilla's place... I also had the chance to smoke a Padilla Miami (the new blend) and was pleasantly surprised by the smooth draw, even burn and VERY mild strength of this cigar...I assumed it would be a little stronger, if compared to the Pepin blend.

Here are a few pics of the Padilla visit.