What's new

Southern California Herf March 15th

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Woohoo... It's almost that time? Are you guys bringing smokes? I have a few pipes and some tobacco for Dave... I plan on buying a few from the shop to pay my respects!!! Need me to bring anything more?

And i'm on my double shift till 4:30am lol. So havent had time to check the boards out today...

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Always bring smokes to a herf. Always. You will be very pleased with the selection there as well.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Dude. They have 150 different wines to try. Wine tasting, 25 beers, high end booze, it is all there. No need.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I was really hoping to make it to this HERF. But, just as I suspected, I got booked for work.

Fergie music video. Sweet.

I hope you all have a great time!

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Ok u So Cal Boys keep your asses out of trouble, Hey Chuck we need to see lots of pic's .........Ya all have a great time U lucky bastards....

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Absolutely a great herf!! Great location Chuck! Excellent selection of cigars and libations!!! And momma had a great time too! Was great to get together with Chuck, Dave, Jeff, Ventura Mike, Scott, Matt and Evan!!!

EvanS

No Lemmings
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Absolutely a great herf!! Great location Chuck! Excellent selection of cigars and libations!!! And momma had a great time too! Was great to get together with Chuck, Dave, Jeff, Ventura Mike, Scott, Matt and Evan!!!
That's what I said!!! Hated to see it end :crying: But a great time was had by all. And thanks SO much for the sharing...all the cigars and let's not forget Dave's pomegranite beer

Wonderful to meet all of you and am certainly looking forward to next time. Maybe Jeff will post when he he gets home...in another 2 hours :pokemyeye

kyleb, Fergie is from where I live now. next time let me know, I'll get her to reschedule.:music:

BradMc

Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Like he said I'm envious, glade u all had a great time, Did Jeff behave him self ???? Can't wait to see the pic's..............

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Pictures. Thanks to everyone who came and made this a great time. The Old Oaks Cigar Company in Thousand Oaks went out of their way to accomodate us and we thank them for staying open 2 hours past closing time, for letting us bring in the Beer Bottle of Doom and for graciously letting us smoke what we brought as well as their great stock.

http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg197/cws55/?albumview=grid

BradMc

Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Wow , wish I could have joined u all, looks like to much fun.........Thanks for the pic's Chuck