What's new

(Southern California vs Phoenix - Crazy idea for a half-way-herf (Checkin' Interest).

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
If i'm working in Mesa when this is going I'm in for sure ........

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yes. I do live in Yuma! We have a couple shops, but only really one that has enough room to use for a herf. I can coordinate what ever is needed locally. Let's do this. I am thinking after driving a few hours you will need to have some beverages and food from the grill. So sean, just let me know of you need anything.

Yo! Let's put our heads together and come up with something... Are there any parks we could smoke/grill/drink at?
We should be able to use a park for smoke drink and grill, but this time of year, its Hot! Here, look:

Our 100 days of summer are more like a min of 100 days of 100+ degrees. I will check into some details of our local B&M like we discussed via PM.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Yes. I do live in Yuma! We have a couple shops, but only really one that has enough room to use for a herf. I can coordinate what ever is needed locally. Let's do this. I am thinking after driving a few hours you will need to have some beverages and food from the grill. So sean, just let me know of you need anything.

Yo! Let's put our heads together and come up with something... Are there any parks we could smoke/grill/drink at?
We should be able to use a park for smoke drink and grill, but this time of year, its Hot! Here, look:

Our 100 days of summer are more like a min of 100 days of 100+ degrees. I will check into some details of our local B&M like we discussed via PM.
Okay... I think you were on to something better with your suggestion of the lounge.

Yo Brad, when are you going to be in Mesa?! Maybe we could plan it around then?

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I thought that "SoCal" was accepted by Sean, and he just despised "Cali"...
Yo Clint,

I only accept Southern California.

The shortening/modifying of place-names, other than abbreviations (LA, NYC, SD, etc...), is one of my biggest pet peeves.

This goes for Philly, Chi-town, H-Town, San Fran, Daygo, etc...

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Yo Clint,

The shortening/modifying of place-names, other than abbreviations (LA, NYC, SD, etc...), is one of my biggest pet peeves.

Got it! (and fully support it &#128077;)

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Yo Clint,

Got it! (and fully support it &#55357;&#56397;)
uh-oh, how can I change my name from oside to Oceanside? Halfway herf sounds fun. I'm in if the stars align favorably...

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Yo Clint,

Got it! (and fully support it &#128077;)
uh-oh, how can I change my name from oside to Oceanside? Halfway herf sounds fun. I'm in if the stars align favorably...
Don't do that!
I'm changing mine to "Cali-Dreamin'" &#128521;

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Ya'll are crazy!

Looks like this really might happen, 260 miles for me. I don't think I'll be able to make that trip.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
On July 28, 1995, Yuma reached its all-time high of 124 °F (51 °C).

6.5 hours with traffic.

Insanity.

Pick as date

Status
Not open for further replies.