What's new

Spanish Cedar Trays from Cuban Crafters Any one buy them?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for Spanish Cedar trays for a tupperdor. The ones that are on Cuban Crafters website are the best size option I could find in terms of maxing out the available space in the Sistema container.

Has anyone one here bought them? I'm curious about the quality. With the divider they are about $28

Thanks!

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
That seems high price wise. Most people have bought at 10-13$ if I recall.

I think I paid about 10 for mine, although it might be a different size.

ebay and cheaphumidors.com I think had them.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That seems high price wise. Most people have bought at 10-13$ if I recall.

I think I paid about 10 for mine, although it might be a different size.

ebay and cheaphumidors.com I think had them.
Yes it's definitely a higher cost but does let me maximize the space in the container which is a good thing.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Yes it's definitely a higher cost but let does maximize the space in the container which is a good thing.
That may be true but if it's a tupperdor, it's much cheaper to get another one with the money you save on cedar trays. After fiddling with trays in my coolers, I just don't ever bother with them anymore. I just put cigars in their boxes.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Trays are $15 on Amazon, and 2 of them fit the 29cup Systema Klip-It perfectly with literally just enough room for a boveda pack on either side.

However, they're not solid spanish ceder, they're MDF with a spanish cedar veneer. I have a couple of them I use in my systemas and they work great for organizing, but I don't use them for long-term storage.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trays are $15 on Amazon, and 2 of them fit the 29cup Systema Klip-It perfectly with literally just enough room for a boveda pack on either side.

However, they're not solid spanish ceder, they're MDF with a spanish cedar veneer. I have a couple of them I use in my systemas and they work great for organizing, but I don't use them for long-term storage.
Thanks!

Chris1980

Always dress to impress. Truth
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just orderd 6 for them for my humidor from a little wood shop in Miami