What's new

Special Bombs Away!!!

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
MTmouse,
I asked about how long to get to you ,as they say we cant track here to you in Canada... 10 days was the max, so any time.. And I feel bad as its takin' forever to get there..:bigeyes:

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
MTmouse,
I asked about how long to get to you ,as they say we cant track here to you in Canada... 10 days was the max, so any time.. And I feel bad as its takin' forever to get there..:bigeyes:
It arrived today.:applause:

Thank you very much.

Since my smoking area(garage) gets a little chilly this time of the year. I'm sure the one will warm me up while I'm enjoying the other.:blob:

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
:applause: glad it got there!! Now that they have arrived, and just so dpricenator can rest easy, I sent out AF Shortstory's and a little sampling of Woodford Reserve bourbon..:peace:

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
:applause: glad it got there!! Now that they have arrived, and just so dpricenator can rest easy, I sent out AF Shortstory's and a little sampling of Woodford Reserve bourbon..:peace:
Finally I can get some sleep.

I love Woodford..Probably my favorite bourbon, for the price. I've never had a short story, but I hear good things. Nice shooting Dave.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Well D-price I guess for you... I will check your profile for your address and send you a little new years cheer!!:eyebrow:
And as for the next 4 bros. that post a reply will get what we will now call "Special Bombs v 2.0" sent straight to your door!:crosseyed Same concept but I will pair something different... YOU MUST BE 21 OR OLDER!! S0 here is your promt :eyepoke: ..:peace:

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Don't count me in for round two.(Not that I'm not grateful, I just want other people to experience your generosity)

I just want to say thanks again Dave.:thumbsup:

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
You da man Dave, it is Dave right? I'm still floored by this place and it's generosity. Come on guys, he's on aa spree.

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I got to say bro, sweet little package. Thanks so much. I got to say the first half hurt like hell, So I rewarded myself with the second half. Great idea Thanks a ton.

Don't count me in for the Second round there bro! I will let others enjoy your little presents.

WhiteLightning

This is WhiteLightning!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Well D-price I guess for you... I will check your profile for your address and send you a little new years cheer!!:eyebrow:
And as for the next 4 bros. that post a reply will get what we will now call "Special Bombs v 2.0" sent straight to your door!:crosseyed Same concept but I will pair something different... YOU MUST BE 21 OR OLDER!! S0 here is your promt :eyepoke: ..:peace:
Here! Here! Look no further.

Len___T

n0ob Phreak
Rating - 100%
20   0   0

39 here...And I must say that what you are doing is outstanding and ty....len

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
has every ones gotten there?
I some how have 3 left over from the half box i matched up,
If you brothers were promised a package and did not get it let me know, as my mind is blank,,
:assaultri