What's new

Special occasion cigars....

Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I agree with a lot of what’s been said here, don’t save them just to same them. In the last 10 years of smoking down my collection I’ve not been able bring myself to light these two pups here though. One of them is going up when I graduate this winter and the other probably not long after out of pure loneliness. Can’t say I’m not looking forward, been looking at these looking at me for too long4D849808-50F9-49DB-B3E2-2031FDF78889.jpeg .

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
I agree with a lot of what’s been said here, don’t save them just to same them. In the last 10 years of smoking down my collection I’ve not been able bring myself to light these two pups here though. One of them is going up when I graduate this winter and the other probably not long after out of pure loneliness. Can’t say I’m not looking forward, been looking at these looking at me for too longView attachment 114929 .
How long have you had them?

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
The only special occasions cigars I have are for my marriage and the birth of my son. Beyond the sentimental and the fact that I paid over $600 for them. I find that I don't really like them as cigars that I smoke everyday.

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
The only special occasions cigars I have are for my marriage and the birth of my son. Beyond the sentimental and the fact that I paid over $600 for them. I find that I don't really like them as cigars that I smoke everyday.
What kind of cigars?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk