What's new

spicy cigar

Flare88

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I'v been craving a cigar with a nice kick to it. I know some fuentes' have a bit of spicines and I was actually about to buy a fuente corona imperial maduro because I heard they are the a nice, inexpensive, spicy cigar that isnt full bodied. What do you guys enjoy when you want a smoke along these lines?

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Anything Pepin if you want fuller strength that costs some money. They are worth it most times. The red label Havana VI Angeles are good short smokes with lots of kick and a ton of spice. Less money and less kick I like LGC series R natural #4 size.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Hey, I'v been craving a cigar with a nice kick to it. I know some fuentes' have a bit of spicines and I was actually about to buy a fuente corona imperial maduro because I heard they are the a nice, inexpensive, spicy cigar that isnt full bodied. What do you guys enjoy when you want a smoke along these lines?
So you want a spicy cigar that is not full bodied? I do like more full bodied cigars, so some of what I sugest may be more than you want.
LGC series R naturals
CAO MX2
If I rember correct Bucanero Full Sail Maduro, and Salsa

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The ones I can remember off the top of my head were Cusano Corojo and HdM Seconds. I know there are others I'll have to think of, but they're skipping my mind right now.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Anything Pepin if you want fuller strength that costs some money. They are worth it most times. The red label Havana VI Angeles are good short smokes with lots of kick and a ton of spice. Less money and less kick I like LGC series R natural #4 size.
Ditto on both cigars....Tatuaje Havana VI and the La Gloria Cubana Serie R Natural. Excellent choices!

Flare88

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i'm looking at the La Gloria Cubana Serie R Natural and I like what I see but iv never tried a full bodied cigar. I don't know if this is one to get me over the hump either but I thank you all for the suggestions.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's odd how different everyone's taste buds are. I've always found Torano to be very mild. Good, but mild. I wouldn't say they were spicy any more than RyJ.

LGC usually has some good spiciness. Punch tends to be that way for me too.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
It's odd how different everyone's taste buds are. I've always found Torano to be very mild. Good, but mild. I wouldn't say they were spicy any more than RyJ.

LGC usually has some good spiciness. Punch tends to be that way for me too.
Are you generalizing Torano or are you speaking directly about the Signature? I would agree with you with their other lines, just not the Signature.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Although full bodied, the Pepin Garcia Black Labels are a good spicy number. They are also a pretty good value for the smoke (as are the blue labels).