What's new

spring break 08

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
ooops,,, guess that was the cabo wabo talking,,,, all is well, except, i guess the dogs are fighting viciously, and i cant seem to get a hold of my daughter,,, now i'm concerned! shit!!!! landed a 2 foot baracuda today!!! what a rush!!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
ooops,,, guess that was the cabo wabo talking,,,, all is well, except, i guess the dogs are fighting viciously, and i cant seem to get a hold of my daughter,,, now i'm concerned! shit!!!! landed a 2 foot baracuda today!!! what a rush!!
Pm sent...LMK

I love fighting cuda. I don't like diving with them

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
walked into a bunch of, uh, problems.... daughter's at the dr for a f/u,,, seems she tried to break up the dog fight and got bit! crushed her thumb.... and, the pool filter, uh, blew up,, and by the looks of the water level, it happend a while back. but wait, there's more....

got some great pictures, and some fantastic stories.... i'll leave out the latest airline delays and sprints for connections,,, suffice to say we got in around 1230 this morning.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
here are a few pics...

URL=http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn127/jwintosh/belize%202008/pics029.jpg]
[/URL] jets bar at belize international. cop patches from around the world!
jerelyn and newell enjoying one last beliken at bc's
bc's
view from bc's
and another...
view of the condo
the swim up bar at the condo, aka coco locos
view from the condo
the living room wall, with all the dive spots on the reef
our headboard
the bar in the condo

jerelyn has most of the pics,,, and i'll post them as soon as i get them!!

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Looks like the trip was great fun, sorry to hear about your daughter and all the delays and what not.......
I'll have a box of goodies in the mail to u on monday....welcome home Bro

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
Looks like the trip was great fun, sorry to hear about your daughter and all the delays and what not.......
I'll have a box of goodies in the mail to u on monday....welcome home Bro
regarding my daughter, got home to find a note from animal control,,, gotta turn over the dog for quarantine, else i'm in trouble with the law.... sheeez,,, i thought i was the law!! :hammersma :hammersma :hammersma

thanks Brad!! looking forward!!!

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
went to maruba spa for a couple days, where they specialized in mood mud therapy/massage! when they're finished, your all painted up, looking like your ready to go into battle. then both of us get into a rectangular spa, facing each other, as they remove all the mud from you! they got some really good pictures,,, i can't post jer....

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
went to maruba spa for a couple days, where they specialized in mood mud therapy/massage! when they're finished, your all painted up, looking like your ready to go into battle. then both of us get into a rectangular spa, facing each other, as they remove all the mud from you! they got some really good pictures,,, i can't post jer....
:wtf: :eyequiver :eyequiver :eyequiver